As a specialized personnel service provider, SIQ Staffing Solution brings specialists and executives together with national and international companies on a daily basis. We recommend you to our customers and make it easier for you to get started in the company!
At a glance:
Position: Lead Software Architect (m/f/x)
Contract type: full-time/permanent
Location: Oberkochen, Baden-Württemberg
Remote: up to 60%
Our client is a global company in the optical industry with a business unit in the field of semiconductor technology.
- responsible for technical design of the data analytics platform
- understand key customer requirements and business needs and transfer them into product specifications and functionalities
- technical leadership towards development and integration teams as well as towards collaboration partners and suppliers
- act as main link between technical teams (algorithm development, product integration, SQA) and product management
- drive key decisions regarding technology and implementation strategies
- be responsible to deliver and deploy the products
- architect high performance computational solutions for data analytics
- a Masters or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or associated fields
- expert knowledge as software architect and proven experience with digital business development
- thorough understanding of software engineering principles, OOP, design patterns, and other software best practices
- proven record of leadership skills and willingness to take responsibility for entire product life cycle: from concept over implementation to deployment
- domain knowledge in metrology and defect detection/classification in semiconductor industry is preferable, but not mandatory
- profound knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies in image processing, machine learning, HPC, agile software development; willingness to invest in continuous learning
- willingness and ability to travel internationally
Lorraine Trautmann will be happy to help you with a first confidential contact/exchange.
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents (max. 5 MB) stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.